Dynamic Detailing | Bend OR | Auto Detailing | Home
My extreme passion and dedication for detailing is at the center of everything at Dynamic Detailing. Anything from a comprehensive full paint correction to intensive interior detailing is possible, but I specialize in helping you protect, maintain, and preserve every surface of your vehicle. Whether you drop it off at the shop or utilize the mobile service, your car will be cared for and treated with the highest standards - the same way every other car I've worked on has been for over ten years - as if it were one of my own.
Bend's Premier Auto Detailing Service!
An extreme passion and dedication for detailing is at the center of everything at Dynamic Detailing. Anything from a comprehensive full paint correction to intensive interior detailing is possible, but I specialize in helping you protect, maintain, and preserve every surface of your vehicle. Whether you drop it off at the shop or utilize the mobile service, your car will be cared for and treated with the highest standards - the same way every other car I've worked on over the last ten years has - as if it were one of my own.
Check out the site for more information, join me on Instagram or Facebook to get to know me and the business better, or simply contact me with any questions about your car - I seriously love just answering questions and helping you out if that's all you need right now.
All cars pictured on this site were professionally detailed by Dynamic Detailing.
- BEEDS Ceramic Coating
- Other Coating Options
- Paint Correction
- Rinseless & Waterless Wash Options
- Full Interior Detailing
- Headlight Restoration
- Motorcycle Detailing
- Limited Mobile Service
- Steam Cleaning
- Paint Overspray Removal
- Engine Bay Detailing
Getting your car periodically detailed serves many purposes; most importantly it protects one of your largest purchases and makes keeping it clean and looking great much easier. Through proper paint protection, interior detailing, and maintenance, my goal is to help you preserve your financial investment. See the four main types of detailing listed below, or check out my Detail Packages page for all of the different pricing and package options.
- New car protection is the best way to ensure that your vehicle is kept in pristine condition and that you retain maximum value in the vehicle. Coating your vehicle with a product like BEEDS Premium Ceramic Paint Treatment protects it from those intense Central Oregon UV rays, cinder dust, winter de-icers, road grime, and light scratching. A huge benefit is the ease of keeping it clean and looking its best after the coating has been applied too! Excellent on new cars, but also very effective on lightly used cars or ones that have undergone a paint polishing or full correction too.
- Regular auto detailing of a daily driven vehicle helps to keep surfaces clean, protected, and the way that they were meant to be. It makes the car easier to clean in-between details and keeps surfaces like paint, trim, leather, and carpet lasting longer, thus retaining more of the vehicle's value.
- Pre-sale detailing is one of the best reasons to have a car professionally detailed. Having the right level of detailing done prior to a sale will always maximize the return on your investment. Almost all people more than recoup the money they spend on a pre-sale detail, and it makes the selling process much easier.
- Show car detailing is beneficial for anyone putting their car in a show or before "show season." This is also great if that special "garage queen" needs to be kept spotless (or brought back up to spotless). Lock in these results for up to three years with an application of BEEDS. These types of details are where perfection and precision are exceptionally important.
Dynamic Detailing has over 10 years of experience detailing vehicles of all types. Take a few minutes to look around the site, or contact me to ask a question or to book an appointment today.